|Jehangir Ratanji Dadabhai Tata|
• Born : 29th July, 1904 • Died : 1993
- Flew the Leopard Moth aircraft solo from Bombay to Karachi in 1932 at the age of 28.
- Again flew the same aircraft in 1962 and 1982.
- Became the Air Marshall of the Indian Air Force.
- Started Air India the first airline company in India in 1938.
- Was President of 16 companies of Tata Industries which comprised of cosmetics, chemicals, electronics, steel, transport vehicles, genetics etc.
- Was honoured by Bombay University with Ll. D. Degree.
- Was made Commander of the Legion of Honour by France.
- Was a Knight Commander of the Order of St. Gregory the Great.
- Has been named as International Management Man. Was honoured by Government of India with Bharat Ratna - 1992.