|Pamulaparti Venkata Narsimha Rao|
• Born : 28th June, 1921 • Died : 23rd December, 2004
- Could speak 17 languages.
- Studied in Osmania, Mumbai and Nagpur Universities.
- Was an active Freedom Fighter.
- Was the Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh from 1971 to 1973.
- Was the first Prime Minister to lead a Minority Government for full term.
- Was the man of many interests like music, cinema, theatre, Indian philosophy and culture etc.
- Wrote poems and translated many famous works. Babri Mosque crisis took place during his time.
- Was involved in corruption scandal and was charge sheeted for the same.