• Born : 29th February, 1896 • Died : 10th April, 1995
• Birth Place : Bhadeli, Valsad, Gujarat, India
- Took active part in Civil Disobedience and Freedom Fighter.
- Became the Chief Minister of Bombay in 1952.
- Became Union Cabinet Minister in 1956 and held portfolios like Commerce & Industry, Finance etc.
- Was the 4th Prime Minister of India.
- Was a firm believer in Swadeshi & National Education.
- Was the Chancellor of Gujarat Vidyapeeth.
- Was awarded Bharat Ratna in 1991.
- Was a self-disciplined man and lived almost 100 years due to practice of naturopathy.