|Ratan Naval Tata|
• Born : 28th December, 1937
• Birth Place : Mumbai, India
- Completed an advanced management course from Harvard University in 1974-75.
- Took over as the Chairman of Tata Group in 1991 from the legendary J.R.D. Tata.
- Under him Tata Consultancy Services went public and Tata Motors was listed in the New York Stock Exchange.
- Introduced his brainchild dream car 'Tata Indica' in 1998.
- Retired from his executive post in 2003.
- Was honoured by the Government of India with the Padma Bhushan in 2000 & Padma Vibhushan in 2008.